What's the max number of open connections for namenode ipc port?
Huang Meilong
2018-10-24 04:18:39 UTC

I can get the current number of open connections via hadoop metrics interface(rpc.namenode.8020.NumOpenConnections), I wonder what's the max number of open connections for namenode IPC port? Can I specify it in configuration files?

Thanks,

HUANG
zhankun tang
2018-10-24 09:31:26 UTC
Meilong,

Yeah. You can configure it with "ipc.server.max.connections" in
core-site.xml. Check this in details:
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/core-default.xml

Zhankun
Best Regards